1.16.2010

Tea Ring Goof= PIZZA!

So with the sticky "almond tea ring" goof, I thought hmm, I'll make pizza!
I added more flour and some Italian seasoning to the dough.


After forming the dough in the dish, I sprinkled some minced garlic on top. Yum!


I used normal spaghetti sauce and hoped that the Italian seasoning and garlic would add flavor.


Mozzarella and sharp cheddar cheese for part of the topping


I added half pepperoni for my meat loving family.



Ta-dah! Hot from the oven. I really wanted a piece but if I waited any longer I would have been late for work. It must have been really good because when I got home that night, it was gone!
My family said it turned out good. So yay! I made my own pizza dough! I'm definitely going to and duplicate this recipe again.




No comments:

Post a Comment